1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
Interstate Bike ride ( 1200+ kms to and fro )
Went to a Dance bar
Well lots of things in Gokarna, which i can’t list here
Smoked up from a hookah
First big house party
Sleeping on terrace
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
What a load of crap
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, I have two new cousins and one bhanja. Fuck, my family needs to do better family planning
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
This was an eventful year difficult to pick one
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My first interstate bike trip
Taking up big responsibilities in my team.
7. What was your biggest failure?
Couldn’t go to my school reunion even though I was in hyderabad.
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Corn my heel. Let me rephrase, fucking corn on my heel.
9. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Love of my life and friends in bang/hyd
10. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
LOL, i don’t remember any
11. Where did most of your money go?
Food. Check my latest reviews of restaurants
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My trip to Gokarna
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Kiss you thru the phone – Soulja Boy Tell em
14. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Its always a steep climb uphill
15. What do you wish you had done more of?
Trips outside bangalore
16. What do you wish you had done less of?
Eating. I am getting fucking fat already
17. Most memorable moments
18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
You mean again ?
19. How many one night stands?
0. Commited bandha hoon
20. What was your favorite TV program?
That 70s show!
21. What was the best book you read?
Not a book worm.
22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Its a tie between Queen and Trance Music esp. Infected Mushroom
23. What did you want and get?I
24. What did you want and not get?
25. What was your favorite film of this year?
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22, the birthday was a blast
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If my girlfriend had a twin sister, and she liked me too
28. What kept you sane?
Nothing, I am insane
29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Bros before hoes
30. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
We are the champions ( from We are the champions – Queen )
PS2: I think my blog will hit 3 lakh hits at new years