I think everybody knows about murphy’s laws … if you dont follow this link .
Here are some of my murphy’s laws , which i discovered when i was working on my honours Project:-
1) The technology which you need to learn for your project has the most confusing documentation , the least no. of functionalities which you will be needing , the smallest mailing list and has the least tutorials on the internet .
2) No LUG mailing list in the whole-wide universe has any idea about the funny compilation errors which you are getting while installing the software .
3) The dependencies for your technology are so many that even “yum” gives up .
4) The most productive time starts just 4 hrs before meeting your professor .
5) There is no such thing as project completion , its just a plain old myth started by some mongolians in the sahara desert .
Thats it guys …. add some of your very own as a comment
Song of the day : Yngwie Malmsteen – Black Star
PS: My daily dose is still on the run
PS1: This is post number 92 .
PS2: 8 more to go yippeee .. lets see if i can write daily